Larval Source Management for Urban Malaria Elimination: The unexploited intervention. How and who to serve it?
PAMCA Zambia and it’s vector control stakeholders invite you for an open forum presentation and discussion on Larval Source Management for Urban Malaria Elimination: The unexploited intervention. How and who to serve it? For more information, please click on the link below to download the informational flyers
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 814 4941 8119
MESA is seeking four volunteer MESA Correspondents to report from the Keystone Symposia conference “The Malaria Endgame” in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, October 30—November 2, 2019.
The MESA Correspondent volunteers report on the latest in malaria research from conferences around the world. The synopses are shared online, enabling people who could not attend the meeting to read about the latest advances. Readers can also receive the reports in their inbox by subscribing to the MESA newsletter. The MESA Correspondents Programme is a collaboration between MESA and the conference organizers.
Previous examples include:
- PAMCA 2019
- MIM 2018
- International Conference on Plasmodium vivax Research 2019
- Malaria Vaccines for the World 2019
MESA is currently seeking MESA Correspondents to report from the Keystone Symposia meeting The Malaria Endgame. The application consists of:
- Motivation statement (100-word limit) indicating which areas of malaria you have knowledge of.
- Synopsis of one of these videos (200-word limit)
- Investigating the magnitude and drivers of residual malaria transmission in Zanzibar, speaker: Khamis Haji, Zanzibar Malaria Elimination Program, Tanzania link
- Protective efficacy of a spatial repellent against malaria infections in children: recent evidence from a clinical trial in Indonesia, speaker: Din Syafruddin, Eijkman Institute for Molecular Biology, Indonesia, link
- Tracking the local and regional spread of Plasmodium falciparum in low transmission settings of Africa, link
- Reactive case detection with targeted mass drug administration: Interrupting malaria transmission and achieving elimination beyond intervention areas in northwestern Peru, link
- Please send applications to email@example.com as soon as possible, and not later than October 18th 2019. MESA Correspondents will be chosen by the MESA team based on the quality of the applications. Selected MESA Correspondents will be helped to defray the costs of meeting registration, accommodation, but not meals, not taxis and does not offer a per diem. Only the applicants who are chosen will be notified. Thanks for your interest!
- For more information about this call for applications here